Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Email

Hello and Welcome to the latest in Affordable Wind Power for your home and business. Below you will find most of the data you will need to order your new Sky Stream Wind Generator. Please fill out the purchase order with the components you would like to order, total the prices, add tax and email to jmiggins@cox.net Please note that the pipe and anchors for the wind generator are not included and available at most local building supply outlets. We need to receive a 25% deposit at the time of the order and the other 75% before the Sky Stream 3.7 is delivered. The Sky Stream is the latest in cutting edge technology and the units are being ordered at an alarming rate. If you would like to receive your unit this year please fill out the purchase order and submit to Harvest Solar ASAP. If you have questions you can contact Jonathan Golden at 918 521 2503

If you would like the Sky Stream 3.7 Installed, the installed packages start at $8,900. plus wiring, pole, and anchors.

ITEM PART NUMBER DESCRIPTION PRICE

Skystream 3.7 Land 220V Complete 1-SSL-10-220 Skystream Generator Land 60 HZ - $4,950.00

North American Grid Only: Marine and International Grid Versions, Battery Charging will be available in November, 2006

SKYSTREAM 3.7 MONOPOLE TOWER

ITEM PART NUMBER DESCRIPTION PRICE

Monopole Tower 33in. 3-CMBP-3043 Monopole Tower 33in. 6ft. Height Contact Dealer

WHISPER TOWER KITS FOR SKYSTREAM 3.7

ITEM PART NUMBER DESCRIPTION PRICE

30in. Whisper Guyed Tower Kit 1-TWW-11-01 does not include pipe & anchors (Whisper 500) $ 846.00

42in. Whisper Guyed Tower Kit 1-TWW-11-02 does not include pipe & anchors (Whisper 500) $ 920.00

70in. Whisper Guyed Tower Kit 1-TWW-11-03 does not include pipe & anchors (Whisper 500) $1,260.00

SKYSTREAM 3.7 ACCESSORIES

ITEM PART NUMBER DESCRIPTION PRICE

Tower Bolt Kit (Pier Foundation) 3-CMBP-3048 includes bolts and bolt template for pier foundation $ 229.00

Tower Bolt Kit (Mat Foundation) 3-CMBP-3048-02 includes bolts and bolt template for mat foundation $ 229.00

Gin Pole Kit 2-TWS-101 includes gin pole, shackles and wire $ 289.00

Hinge Plate Kit 2-SSOT-100 includes hinge plate and hardware $ 256.00

Skystream Dealer Install Kit - includes hinge plate kit and gin pole kit $ 545.00

Tower Adaptor Kit (5ft. ) 2-TWS-100 includes aluminum casting and hardware $ 139.00

Wireless Remote Display Kit 916 MHZ 2-SSUP-100-02 includes display, antenna and AC adaptor $ 199.00

USB Converter Kit 2-SSUP-101 includes USB Converter and CD $ 99.00

Prices and specifications may change without notice

1801 West Route 66, Flagstaff, Arizona 86001 Ph: 928-779-9463 Fax: 928-779-1485 http://www.skystreamenergy.com/

SKYSTREAM 3.7(tm) WIND TURBINE







 

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player